Lee Strobel, former atheist turned Christian apologist and best-selling author, will take us on a journey of discovery to challenge, deepen and forge our confidence as followers of Jesus in a changing world.
The eight breakout sessions will provide additional insight and resources for living out the reality of Jesus in the arena of everyday life.
Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of the MIGHTY 1000 MEN.
IronMen Conference Vision Statement: Equipping MEN to UNDERSTAND and DEFEND their FAITH with LOVE and GRACE.
1501 Steve’s Road
Clermont, FL 34711
August 21, 2021
Registration begins at 7:30a.m.
Doors open at 8:15a.m.
Conference begins 8:30a.m.
Conference ends 4:30p.m.
Atheist-turned-Christian Lee Strobel, the former award-winning legal editor of The Chicago Tribune, is a New York Times best-selling author of more than forty books and curricula that have sold fourteen million copies in total. He currently serves as Founding Director of the Lee Strobel Center for Evangelism and Applied Apologetics at Colorado Christian University.
In 2017, Lee’s spiritual journey was depicted in an award-winning motion picture, The Case for Christ, which showed in theaters around the world. The movie was on Netflix for three years. Lee won national awards for his books The Case for Christ, The Case for Faith, The Case for a Creator, and The Case for Grace. His latest book is The Case for Miracles. His next book, The Case for Heaven, rebuts in mid-September, 2021, and is currently available for pre-order.
As part of his speaking ministry, Lee travels across the country (and sometimes the world) sharing his testimony, encouraging believers, and challenging skeptics. He regularly speaks at conferences, commencements, fundraisers, and other major events.
The IronMen of God Men’s Conference is a one-day conference that partners with the local church and national Christian thought leaders to provide training and resources to men in the Central Florida area who desire to deepen their faith and live with clear purpose.
Founded in 1996 by Brian Thatcher and a group of five CEOs and business owners, Convene was created to meet a vital need. God gave Brian and his partners a passion for successful business leaders that were isolated and lacked the tools, support and relationships they needed to build profitable businesses. At the same time, they helped them integrate their faith with their work to make a great Kingdom impact.
Since then, they’ve been seeking God’s wisdom and consistently innovating to best accomplish their mission, vision and values.
Visit their website at convenenow.com
LEARN | I Peter 3:15
The IronMen of God Men’s Conference seeks to equip men by diving deep into their faith and helping them be prepared for life’s inevitable challenges; as leaders at home, the workplace and within their biblical communities. Men who attend this conference will be provided the tools and skills needed to become Kingdom focused.
LOVE | John 13:35
Jesus said we should be known by our love.
“By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
We were designed for biblical community which is essential to our growth and needed for fighting spiritual battles. The IronMen of God Men’s Conference will bring life-giving inspiration and camaraderie to men who often work alone, feel isolated and are confronted by various forms of distress. We encourage groups of men to register together while building a stronger bond and deeper friendships and unity with the body of Christ. By developing a “band of brothers” our mission to love God and love others will be enhanced.
LEAD | I Timothy 3:1-13
God has strategically placed men at the forefront to lead. We encourage and equip men to lead at home, at work, and in the church. No matter where you are in your spiritual leadership journey this conference is for you to rise up and into your leadership role.
• IronMen of God Men’s Conferences are offered annually as a resource to help men confidently integrate their faith into every area of life as they become passionate disciple-makers of Jesus Christ.
• Each conference features a Keynote Speaker with smaller Breakout Sessions throughout the day to facilitate further understanding, discussion, and implementation.
• The Keynote Speakers are men of faith who are widely known for their insight and ability to bring the reality of God into the reality of everyday life. In addition, the Breakouts are facilitated by men of reputation in the local area who are known for both their leadership and insight.
• IronMen of God Men’s Conferences are one-day conferences that start at 8:30 a.m. and end at 4:30 p.m. The conferences are designed for all men, no matter where they are on their spiritual journey. Complete with coffee, snacks, drinks and lunch, the welcoming environment provides the opportunity for men to get acquainted with others in their community as they grow deeper and more confident in their faith. Books and other resources are available for purchase.
• IronMen of God Men’s Conferences are non-denominationally based with an emphasis on unity as followers of Jesus Christ. IronMen’s Statement of Faith can be found at IronMenofGod.com.
• In addition to the annual IronMen of God Men’s Conferences, IronMen of God also offers weekly CONNECT gatherings and monthly COFFEE events. These are led by men from a variety of vocations who provide leadership in helping to realize the vision of LEARNING about God, LOVING Others, and LEADING Well. To see IronMen’s schedule, go to IronMenofGod.com.